I won't give the hotel a bad review because overall it was a beautiful hotel and an excellent place to stay if you are visiting Philadelphia and want to be close to downtown, shopping, food, bars, or anything else your heart desires. The room was spacious (with the exception of the tiny bathroom), clean, and of a beautiful decor. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because they tried to double my rate and charge us twice for a room that we had already prepaid in full a month prior for, you're obligated to turn over your car keys to a valet service to park there for $36 plus tips, and the bathrooms are terribly small. The bathroom was so small that you had to step around the toilet just to close the door once you entered. The door comes less than an inch from hittting the toilet when you open the door. I would stay there again but I might do things a little different in terms of parking and booking. We booked directly with the hotel which we assumed was the best thing to do but maybe booking on expedia or priceline would have been best.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Best of Philly during your stay at our convenient and newly refreshed hotel. The only hotel located on Market Street west of City Hall we are surrounded by Philadelphia's most prominent businesses, hospitals, universities and government offices. The hotel is located just blocks from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Amtrak's 30th Street Station and Philadelphia's historic sites and attractions. The Philadelphia Museum of Art, Liberty Bell, National Constitution Center, Independence Hall & Philadelphia Zoo are just a few of the Philadelphia attractions to experience during your getaway. Walk to Center City businesses, fine dining, upscale shopping, museums, Rittenhouse Square, Avenue of the Arts-Theatre District & Antique Row. Experience professional sports with the Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies or visit top rated golf courses in the tri-state area. Plan your visit to the Franklin Institute's exciting Real Pirates Exhibit with our VIP Packages. Relax at our seasonal outdoor rooftop pool with views of the city. The Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia features great hotel deals and packages for family travel and weekend escapes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.