We stayed for a night at the Chestnut Hill Hotel while we were in town for a wedding. We prefer smaller hotel properties like this so it was right up our alley. It was a nice hotel, we were on the top floor and had a huge room - which was nice since we had our 8 month old in tow. The bathroom was nice, but by far the BEST - was the bed. So comfortable! We have traveled a fair amount and I think this was easily top 5 most comfortable beds. Maybe because we are sleep deprived new parents, but we even asked for the brand/type of bed so that we might be able to purchase the same bed for our home. We tried the pub downstairs for a quick bite before getting ready to go to the wedding and was good. Not 5 star or anything, but decent pub type food. The staff was really nice. We also had grandparents with us and their room was a bit smaller, but they also loved the hotel. We would stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.