The location is excellent, price paid was good for the place. Unfortunately the attitude and way of dealing with customers in front desk is horrible. Terrible hotelier. I strongly discourage a stay in this hotel hoping owners will change front desk management and workers.
Both front desk management and workers with an offensive attitude, unfriendly, and the opposite of what "hospitality"should mean.
In same holiday I stayed in two others hotel and had a much better service experience.
The awful service happened in two shifts:
11th April 2012 at 2pm
12th April 2012 at 10am
Shame yourself for how you conduct the business
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Roger Smith
- Roger Smith Hotel New York
- Roger Smith New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic 1930's New York skyscraper - Midtown location on east side, 3 blocks to Grand Central Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Amex, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Roger Smith Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.