Anyone who's ever booked a hotel room in New York knows it's hard to find a good deal and nearly impossible to find a room with two beds that's a good deal. On a recent trip to New York with my Mom, I found a good deal on a room with two beds at the Seaport Inn near the south seaport area in the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge. I'd never been down to this 'hood longer than to buy tickets at the TKTS window, but we were really happy staying in this location. There's a lot of construction going on there now, and the hotel was even under construction while we were there...but the staff was very accommodating. There are several enjoyable restaurants in the immediate area as well as great breakfast (Made Fresh Daily) and coffee (Jack's) spots. The Fulton subway stop is just a few blocks away..and the TKTS ticket booth is right there, so you get your choice of half-price tickets without the long line at the times square location.
This hotel is a little dated, but comfortable with a charming staff. They have a nice breakfast every morning and fresh baked cookies in the afternoon. The rooms are large and very clean.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel
- Best Western Plus Seaport Inn Downtown Hotel New York City
- Best Western Seaport Hotel Downtown
- Best Western New York City
- New York City Best Western
- Best Western Seaport
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.