Not a fan of this hotel at all. When you compare it to other hotels in the neighborhood - the Andaz, the Gild Hall, even the Hampton Inn - this hotel just doesn't stack up.
The rooms are cramped, the TV setup poor, the in room wifi slow. And at busy times the prices aren't even that great. Yes, it may be a little cheaper than the others I mentioned, but you will always feel like you cheaped out, because that is the way the hotel feels. Do yourself a favour - spend a few more dollars and stay somewhere else close by.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2009, the Holiday Inn Express Downtown Manhattan is conveniently located on Water Street close to Wall Street. We are just a short distance from NY Stock Exchange, City Hall, Federal Reserve Bank, and World Trade Center. Lower Manhattan will keep you fully entertained by offering a variety of attractions including South Street Seaport, Battery Park, Little Italy, Chinatown, and walking distance from the South Ferry which connects to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. We offer 112 luxuriously appointed guest rooms equipped with deluxe new bedding, Smart Bath Collection amenities, wired/wireless high-speed Internet access. This newly constructed hotel also features an exercise room, business center, and hot breakfast bar. We are confident that your stay with us will be a pleasant experience, so Stay Smart! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express New York City-Wall Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.