I have stayed in some pretty nice hotels in NYC in the past, but Trump Soho definitely was the best of the bunch. The location was awesome, abundant supply of excellent restaurants and cafes and clubs nearby, plus walking distance to the Soho shopping area. If you want to venture out further, the subway on Spring St is right round the corner. We were on the 23rd floor, and we still had a great view of the river. The room is spacious enough - even though I would have liked it more if the big TV is not right on top of the desk, as this way, when my husband is working, Everything was working, and the room was well equipped - though there really is no need for the microwave (a nice touch) as so many restaurants are right on our door steps! I couldn't watch anything on TV. We did pay for Internet, which included a passcode that allows you to access Wifi on all your devices, which was very helpful for the two of us. We did have breakfast at the restaurant on the Mezzanine floor a number of times, and the food was of a very high standard (and price). We did try out the spa, which was a bit pricey (the Aveda Institute is just right across the street for those looking for a bargain).
One of the best assets of Trump Soho is the service - it was more than just professional, it was very attentive and efficient, plus friendly. Whenever you needed something, it arrived quickly, every question or problem was handled swiftly. The concierge even managed to secure us a table to one of the top notch restaurants in the city. The porters were a great help in packing up my boxes creatively so that it was easy for me to carry around.
All in all, a superb experience. We were there for more than a week, and it just wasn't enough!
- Also Known As:
- Trump Soho New York Hotel
- Trump Soho New York Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adding distinction to the skyline, Trump SoHo® New York brings a new perspective of Manhattan from its 391 guest rooms, providing unparalleled views of the city from floor-to-ceiling windows in the deluxe and premiere rooms and suites. The Spa at Trump® features New York's only luxury hammam experience, relaxation rooms and fitness center. Trump SoHo is pleased to welcome the new signature restaurant Koi SoHo, featuring an imaginative menu of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Plan your business or social gathering in one of the hotel's exclusive meeting and event spaces. Unwind over cocktails in The Library or retreat to the seasonal Bar d'Eau with its outdoor pool deck. Possessing one of the city’s most coveted locations where SoHo meets Tribeca and the West Village with celebrated art galleries, restaurants, shopping and nightlife, Trump SoHo New York is downtown like you’ve never experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Agoda, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Trump SoHo New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.