The hotel is very well located near 42nd Str and Times Square. The room furniture is a bit out dated, but clean. The kitchenette is new, and very clean. Well equipped to make yourself your own breakfast or heat up whatever you have taken from one of the many take-aways. The bathroom is also clean and well equipped with toilettries and hair dryer. All in all the room is not small, especially not for New York. The price is also allright. The only thing that really bothered us, that there are only two average elevators for a 32 story building, and one of the elevators was out of use. As we heard from other guests, at least for over a week. That means that you really have to take some extra time for going upand down, because the elevator stops at every floor, and down in the lounge people are queueing for the elevator. if you've bad luck, you have to wait two times until the elevator is back from it's stop-train journey, because there are too many people and luggage who want to use this elevator.
Apart from this (or ask if you can have a room below the let's say 5th floor) it's a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square Hotel New York City
- Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let our Times Square Hotel be your Home Away From Home Located at the 'Crossroads of America', the new, all suites Candlewood Suites Hotel at Times Square has the perfect location for extended stay business and leisure travelers. We are convenient to the major businesses in Times Square, as well as the attractions of New York City. If you are traveling to 'the Big Apple' for just an overnight stay or for an extended stay, our NYC hotel's studio suites, with full kitchen facilities, will make your trip a smashing success. Our hotel's Times Square address places us within walking distance of the Jacob Javitz Convention Center,Legg Mason, Ernst & Young and Merrill Lynch among others. Our suites offer extended stay guests a comfortable workspace, free high-speed,wireless Internet access and we are pet friendly. Leisure guests know that our hotel in NYC's Times Square is centrally located so it is easy to visit the best of the city; the electricity of Times Square, the majesty of the Empire State Building and the excitement of Broadway Theater are at our doorstep. All modes of transportation, from trains, buses and cabs, are nearby. Our extended stay Midtown Manhattan hotel offers deluxe amenities including a DVD lending library and a free 24-hour Fitness Center. There is the Candlewood Cupboard, located in the main lobby, for food and sundries. We also offer free laundry facilities. Check out our great, extended stay New York City hotel deals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.