I have stayed at Pacific Shores Inn 4 times in the last year and would not hesitate to recommend it to everyone. The location is close enough to walk to all lots of shops and restaurants but far enough for a quiet and peaceful stay and of course the beach is only steps away. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Rooms are large, clean and nicely decorated. The only thing I would have loved having is a hot tub by the pool!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Shores Hotel San Diego
- Pacific Shores Hotel
- Pacific Shores San Diego
- Pacific Shores Inn Of Pacific Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Shores Inn is a quaint inn located at the north end of Pacific Beach. Many of the rooms offer some views of the ocean, and restaurants and shops are just a couple of blocks away. The boardwalk is a 2.5 mile stretch that will take you from the north end of Pacific Beach all the way to the south end of Mission Beach. As you stroll down the boardwalk, you will find ocean front shops and restaurants as well as the famous Belmont Park in Mission Beach. Bike, and surfboard rentals are located within two blocks so there is no reason to pack those items when visiting us. And, every room has a microwave oven, refrigerator, and a coffee maker for your convenience. Some rooms also have full kitchens for those who require that. Parking, and a continental breakfast which includes juice, coffee, and danish are always free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Pacific Shores Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.