Stayed here for 4 nights. Comfy beds, nice reception area.........however had a room facing the freeway, kind of noisy however went well with the noisy air conditioning, They have a great ipod / alarm system that went off every morning at 4am and again at 410am............Just a suggestion to ANYONE who sets an alarm, please turn it off for the next guest. I unplugged everything and still couldn't get it to turn off, so I smacked it every morning at 4 and 410am...!!
Horrible bathroom set up, the door opens out so you hit whoever is at the sink. Great location and extremley helpful staff.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard San Diego Old Town Hotel
- Courtyard San Diego Old Town Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego
- San Diego Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The timeless charm of historic Old Town is combined with Marriott's modern accommodations. The Courtyard by Marriott in Old Town is nestled in the village where California was born. Blocks to the most authentic Spanish-American settlement that became the center of California's growth. Close to all of San Diego's world-famous attractions with easy access to public transportation and just a block off Interstate 5, we make your travels and hotel experience hassel-free! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.