We made our trip to Asheville this weekend to celebrate our 29th wedding anniversary. What a nice weekend! We stayed at the Whitegate Inn Bed and Breakfast, which was built in 1888. It was nice to stay in an authentically furnished Victorian house. The feel of the house was gracious and the owners were very entertaining and offered great hospitality!
- Also Known As:
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel
- 1889 Whitegate Inn And Cottage
- 1889 Whitegate Inn & Cottage Hotel Asheville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to our Four Diamond, romantic Asheville bed and breakfast offering majestic Blue Ridge Mountain views only steps from downtown. Our charming Asheville, NC B&B features amazing rooms and private garden cottages with Jacuzzis, fireplaces, flat screen TVs & luxurious amenities. Don’t miss out on unforgettable gourmet breakfasts, afternoon refreshments & award winning gardens our Inn in Asheville, and reawaken your senses with amazing treatments at our on-site Asheville spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your 1889 WhiteGate Inn & Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.