I frequently stay in Asheville on my way to visit family in Raleigh. This was my 3rd hotel in 3 separate trips in the last 3 weeks there. Trip Advisors seemed to like so I decided to try. At check in, I was offered a handicapped room (didn't require) or a king suite at a bit more cost and chose that. Large, comfortable suite with whirlpool tub. Balcony a nice extra though didn't use as it had gotten cold again. Room had good lighting and plenty of outlets easy to reach to recharge those electronic items we all find so necessary. The room was clean and kitchen and bath spaces adequate. I did inquire re pet policy as I sometimes travel with my small dog and a lady who I assumed is a manager said their sister hotel Comfort Suites accepts pets but they don't have "grass space" there. I will try it next time I travel with her. Breakfast was the usual although I opted to not have any. I did wait a bit in my room for the bill to be left under the door but when I decided I must get going, I went to the lobby and was told only Priority Members get the bill and USA Today at the door so "they feel special". Really??? Takes more thanthat or me to feel
special! I did have trouble getting the tv to turn off!! Don't know what I was doing wrong but had to unplug it as it kept omng back on again! It also changed channels on it's own somehow!! All in all, a nice place and convenient to where I wanted to go.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Asheville - Biltmore Square Mall Hotel Asheville
- Holiday Inn Express Asheville - Biltmore Square Mall Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Asheville
- Holiday Inn Asheville
- Biltmore Square Mall
- Asheville Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you re coming to Asheville for business or just for pleasure, relax in our warmly decorated hotel conveniently located to all of Asheville s major interstates, area attractions and just minutes from downtown. Relax at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in our large atrium lobby with a cozy fireplace or enjoy our Jacuzzi spa after working out in our fitness center, outside track or outdoor pool. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites offers a complimentary Hot continental breakfast in the morning and freshly baked cookies and beverage in the afternoon. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites we offer a variety of packages for groups to the individual traveler including the Biltmore Estate, NC Arboretum, Blue Ridge Parkway, Chimney Rock Park plus golf, white water rafting and downtown shopping adventures. Catch up for work or pleasure at our two complimentary 24 hour business centers with printers or bring your laptop and take advantage of our free high speed wireless internet access. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is an excellent choice for your next meeting. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 36 people and we have available A/V equipment and a variety of catering menus. Our hotel offerstour operator, group, AAA and Senior discounted rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Asheville - Biltmore Square Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.