I booked this hotel after reading the many good reviews on tripadvisor. It didn't disappoint! The location is great--very close to buslines--easy to get around the city from there. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The office staff were very friendly and welcoming--gave us a map of the area and suggested where to go and not to go. I knew going in that the breakfast wasn't that great--didn't stay here for that. We ate at Peter D's across and down the street from the hotel--the best pancakes I've ever had. This is a great value for location and what you get. We didn't stay in our room alot, so it was perfect for us. We would definitley stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hotel
- Castle Hotel San Francisco
- Castle Motel San Francisco
- Castle Inn San Francisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described by guests as "the ideal place to stay in San Francisco," Castle Inn offers beautiful rooms, a fantastic location, and wonderful, friendly service. With FREE PARKING, FREE wireless internet access, in-room coffee, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, iron/boards, mini-fridge/freezers, microwaves, a/c, and mini-breakfast, you have all of the comforts of home. Perfectly situated for your SF visit, we are within walking distance to Fisherman?s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable Cars, Crookedest Street, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.