My husband and I just returned from a 4 day stay in Bar Harbor. We were really impressed with the Highbrook Motel. I always do a lot of research before booking place - looking at reviews of cleanliness and cost mostly. This place is a real find in both cases. It is very affordable, at least compared to other nearby locations, and very clean. It kind of feels like walking into your bedroom at home. We really enjoyed how small the property is, too. It feels very cozy and isn't noisy at all. The location couldn't be better, either - just a mile away from the downtown area and the visitors center. The grab-and-go breakfast was also just what we needed in the morning to get us started for the day. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend the place to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Highbrook Hotel
- Highbrook Hotel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor
- Highbrook Motel Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highbrook Motel rests on a 3 acre hillside, 1 mile from Downtown Bar Harbor. We are 1 mile from Acadia National Park. You can catch a free seasonal shuttle to town from the motel between 7am-10pm. All rooms are smoke-free and feature A/C, coffee makers, and Wi-Fi. All rooms have refrigerators and we offer complimentary coffee and tea all day. Our "Grab & Go" continental breakfast is also available each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Highbrook Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.