My husband and I stayed here for our 34th anniversary and had a wonderful time. We had an Island View room with a great view, we even had a few nice days so we could sit on the balcony. Spacious rooms with two chairs and a pull-out couch, one thing I noticed the rooms were very quiet. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was pretty big. All in all it was a great experience. We ate one night in the restaurant attached to the hotel and had a nice meal. The wait staff is friendly and does a good job. You can walk into town or take a tour as they are all close by. We went on the Lulu Lobster boat, Captain John does a great job and I would highly recommend it. It's closed now until spring. We got a fall rate so it was well worth our money, not sure I could afford it during the summer. When I made my reservation they were up front about the $25.00 resort fee. I would go back as we had a fun relaxing time!
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel Marina
- Harborside Hotel And Marina
- Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.