I have stayed at 2 different Lokelani Condos B203 and B204 and rented B202 for my kids. I LOVE Lokelani. The condos are individually owned so the decor and furnishing are different in each one. Some are very upscale and some could use a "refreshing" and the prices generally reflect that. Look a the pictures for the condo you are considering - I have never been misled by the pictures. The condo is ocean front and far enough back from the street that you are not bothered by traffic noise. Very well kept grounds and a seldom used pool. Again, I love Lokelani and as long as you like the decor in the pictures, I can't imagine you will regret staying there at all! Close to everything, but far enough away from everything that you think you are in your own piece of paradise. About kids.... Kids are kids, and mine were great - still, some of the condos are owner occupied and, unfortunately, the person in the condo beneath my daughter's was a day sleeper. The kids could not even walk without complaint. Still, all things being equal, if you have kids, take the chance - the price is right for a two bedroom, there is a beach right next door - wonderful and there is a playground not far away.
Last year we decided in December to go to Maui and Lokelani wasn't available in early January so we ended up staying in a 1 bedroom at Hale Mahina B306 - Love it too. We didn't know it was right next door to Lokelani.
- Also Known As:
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel Lahaina
- Lokelani Condominiums Hotel
- Lokelani Condominiums Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maui, The Valley Isle, Lokelani Condominiums hug the shoreline on Maui's famous West Side. Our low rise condominiums are situated on a picturesque, reef-protected sandy cove away from the main road and 30 feet from the ocean with a spectacular westerly view of fabulous sunsets, framed between the islands of Molokai and Lanai. ... more less