We loved the place. Not fancy. Our room was small, the bathroom was small, but for the price ... we didn't care. The location is fantastic: right in front of Keawakapu Beach (Kihei), a fantastic beach to snorkel, walk, and swim. Excellent for families, too.
I read the reviews before choosing this place and those who wrote about the ocean-front rooms are absolutely right: don't get them! You'll have Sarento's (a very nice restaurant connected to the hotel) siting just below your balcony or window.
Another important issue for us: no need for a minimum of 3 nights. This was also fundamental in our choice of hotel. We stayed there two nights.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Hotel Kihei
- Best Western Kihei
- Kihei Best Western
- Days Inn Maui Oceanfront Kihei
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on a splendid stretch of sand 2 miles from Kihei, this low-rise hotel is 3 miles from the championship golf courses of Wailea Resort; Maui Ocean Center is 8 miles away.With louvered shutters, tiled floors, ceiling fans, and island accents, all 87 guestrooms offer compact refrigerators, complimentary local calls, premium channels, coffeemakers, and in-room safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Maui Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.