The condo was an absolutely ideal "home base" for our stay in Kauai. Cynthia has thought of just about EVERYTHING for your convenience and comfort -- beach gear, kitchen supplies, even coolers and tupperware for picnics. The view is spectacular, and the location is quiet and peaceful. The pool is convenient for an early morning or evening plunge. If we'd had more time, we'd have taken advantage of the outdoor grill. The furniture, bedding, and decor are of very high quality. This did NOT feel like a typical condo. With all of the amenities and privacy, I'd never stay at a hotel. Cynthia also provided a list of local favorites (restaurants, activities), and included snorkel gear for a day.
We highly recommend: poke bento from Koloa fishmarket (we ate this for lunch almost every day!), an anniversary dinner at Roy's in Poipu, fish tacos at Keoki's Paradise (bar seating), snorkeling at Poipu Beach park (where we also saw a beached monk seal and swam with sea turtles), drinks at the Beach House, ziplining at Princeville Ranch Adventures (on the north shore), and hiking in the Waimea Canyon. Kauai is heaven on earth. We will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Alihi Lani Poipu Beach Oceanfront Condominiums Hotel Poipu
- Alihi Lani Poipu Beach Oceanfront Condominiums Hotel
- Alihi Lani Poipu Beach Oceanfront Condominiums Kauai, HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a wonderful small 6 unit complex at Alihi Lani - directly next door to Poipu Kapili.MUST SEE spectacular ocean and sunset views from the 184 square foot covered lanai. Living room, dining room, kitchen, master bedroom, desk sitting area all have the same great view. See whales breaching a few hundred yards off the coastline from November to April. There are turtles year round in the cove directly in front. Just watch and listen to waves crashing on the beautiful rocky shore.The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook calls this small complex a 'Real Gem' and gives it their highest rating. Enjoy the views from the brand new (9/2011) ocean front pool and BBQ's. Enjoy our beautiful new tropical landscaping with extended pool deck and lounge chair area.The Sheraton beach is just next door where you can enjoy snorkeling and beach swimming. Take an evening walk to nearby shops and restaurants at Poipu Shopping Village.Everything you could imagine needing, we have supplied. We believe in pampering you on your vacation with luxurious sheets and towels. We supply a fully equipped kitchen, beach chairs, boogie boards, cooler, movies, large flat screen televisions and games. All furnishings are brand new as of July 01, 2007.We own and manage our own property and can give you the individual attention that makes the difference. This is a Hawaii vacation you will not soon forget. ... more less