We were in room 301. My parents (both 70), wife and two boys (Almost 2 and 5) were in a two bedroom garden view condo. They provided a crib for our younger son. They put in a new refrigerator the day we got there. The place was nice. Free internet, flat screen TV, a short walk to two pools (one with a hot tube), 5min walk to two beaches (one was great for body boarding and the other was great for snorkleing) a sea turtle came up onto the beach one day while we were there. Don't expect a five star hotel but it is a nice afordable place to spend some time close to the beach, and be able to make your own food in the condo's kitchen or use one of the many gas grills on the property.
- Also Known As:
- Aston At Poipu Kai Hotel
- Aston At Poipu Kai Hotel Poipu
- Resortquest Poipu Kai
- Aston At Poipu Kai Kauai, HI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on 70 acres of Kauai's sunny south coast, this condominium resort delights guests with ocean views, tropical gardens, private pools and tennis courts. Golf, dining and shopping are all nearby. This prime location is adjacent to Brennecke's Beach, Shipwreck Beach and the "Spouting Horn" blowhole. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aston at Poipu Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.