Our daughter got married on Kauai last October and located Hale Pohaku for the entire wedding party, plus parents and siblings of the bride and groom to stay. It was awesome! The main house was huge and perfect for our "after-Party / dinner which included about 45 guests. The party went into the wee hours of the morning, but those of us who couldn't make it that long were able to go to our separate cottages and noise was NOT an issue. The bride is from Texas, the groom from Australia, Hawaii was the chosen location since it's about the mid-way point. This celebration was a once in a lifetime occasion where the Texans meet the Aussies, and I don't think there could possibly have been a better location for this to happen than Hale Pohaku. The rooms and cottages were great!, the location was a short walk from the beach, the pool was VERY nice, and the lawn was spectacular for partying and for the young children that were in attendance. I would HIGHLY recommend Hale Pohaku for anyone looking for a place to house/entertain a large number of people. Who knows, maybe we'll all go back for a reunion on their 5th wedding anniversary!
- Also Known As:
- Hale Pohaku Beachside Hotel
- Hale Pohaku Beachside Hotel Koloa
- Hale Pohaku Beachside Resort Koloa, Kauai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hale Pohaku is a half acre compound of four beach cottages, only a one minute walk from the ocean at Poipu Beach, Kauai. The houses can be rented individually or all together, and we welcome family reunions and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your Hale Pohaku Beachside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.