I was looking for something inexpensive for our trip. We spent 2 nights at the hotel and i was not disappointed. The room was clean, air worked great, fridge n micro worked great as well. The only 2 things i did not like were the lack of water pressure in the shower and that the side doors were not locked at night so only those with a card could get in. Otherwise, the employees could not have been any nicer...gave tips for our trip and always pleasant. Asked for extra pillows and they sent them up in good time. The indoor pools were awesome and the hot tub was wonderful!! The outdoor pools were nice as well. Nice playground with grills and picnic tables around back. Would stay again! Chula Vista passes were included and they sold Noahs ark passes for $22...guy at desk said it was best to buy Thurs cause we could get in free with them friday. It's not a 5* hotel and i knew that going in, but they were reasonably priced and for as little as we were in our room, perfect. No bugs, no dirt, great variety of tv channels also.
- Also Known As:
- New Concord Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- New Concord Hotel
- New Concord Wisconsin Dells
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% smoke-free hotel that offers queen, king, family & whirlpool accommodations. 10,000 sq. ft. indoor pool area with a tropical themed kiddie pool playstation. Outdoor pool opened Memorial Day - Labor Day. Free Wi-Fi & 24-hour casino shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your New Concord Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.