We (three adults) stayed in a two-bedroom cabin for two nights at the end of March. The redbuds are in bloom and the forest is just starting to leaf out. We hiked a trail, ate in the lodge and used it as a base to explore the local area. The cabin was more than adequate with a fireplace and a supply of wood, a fully-equipped kitchen. Gas heating and cooling, linens and an adequate bathroom with shower. It all was very clean. Great place for a family of four.
Lots of activities, many of which were not going to open until the start of April, next week. The golf course looked good, was reasonably priced and well-maintained. Rental clubs are available. Be sure to bring a bashing suit so you can enjoy the nearby hot springs. Also be sure to visit the local Visitors Bureau which has lots of information on the area, including a list of local farms that accept visitors and the location and hours of farmers' markets.
- Also Known As:
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel
- Cacapon Resort State Park Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel Berkeley Springs
- Cacapon Hotel State Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golf course and lodge located in a state park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cacapon Resort State Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.