This is a great choice for a budget minded family on an overnight stay in Seattle. My family of 5 stayed here as a stopover on our way to Houston. The hotel staff were friendly and our suite was big enough for our whole family with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed. This hotel features an excellent hot buffet breakfast and a nightly managers reception which was on for 2 hours. On the breakfast alone, this is great value for a family of 5. Two thumbs up.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport Hotel Seattle
- Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Seattle
- Seattle Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2009; Located in the heart of the Southcenter Shopping District with easy access to Interstates 405 & 5, train station and Lightrail. Also offer free 24 hour shuttle to/from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Every guest room is a 2 room suite equipped with microwave, mini-fridge, wet bar, coffee and coffee maker and includes daily complimentary full cooked-to-order breakfast in our open air garden atrium. Join us nightly for our complimentary manager's reception that includes a full bar and light snacks. Enjoy our indoor heated pool, fitness center, whirlpool and sauna. Key accessed complimentary business center with WiFi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Olotels, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Embassy Suites Seattle - Tacoma International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.