I did a 2-night stay here with my boyfriend after purchasing a LivingSocial coupon and was extremely pleased with my stay. The management was extremely friendly and helpful, and the room was spacious and well-furnished. The location was great as well, offering some lovely views of Dungeness Spit. I would definitely recommend this place to others looking for a simple, relaxing getaway on the peninsula.
- Also Known As:
- Juan De Fuca Cottages Hotel Sequim
- Juan De Fuca Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in sunny Sequim, Washington, the Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites are perched on a 50’ bluff at the edge of Dungeness Bay with our own private beach. The Juan de Fuca Cottages and Suites offer spectacular views of the Dungeness Spit, the New Dungeness Lighthouse, the Strait of Juan de Fuca, Hurricane Ridge, the Olympic Mountains, and Victoria, B.C., just across the water. We share our beach with the National Wildlife Refuge. All of our cottages have Queen beds, completely equipped full kitchens, whirlpool tubs/shower with skylights, CD player, cable TV, VCR/DVD and over 200 classic movies to entertain you. The suites each enjoy all of the above as well as a fireplace and a two-person whirlpool tub. Wireless Internet access with a view!Three Diamond hotel rating - the highest rated accommodations on the Olympic Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Juan de Fuca Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.