Stayed here in a room that was disgusting. The room number was written on the wall, which should have been the first sign of bad things. Upon entering the room, there was a hole in the couch. The beds looked horrible, and upon sitting on them, were. Trying to make the best of it we noted at least it had cable, but wait, it didn't. It was constantly searching for service. Rightfully upset, my boyfriend went down to the front desk to see if it was just a room thing or whatnot. The front desk guy said that it had not been workiing for days and said that we should just get drunk and ignore the problem. I would sleep in the airport on the floor than ever sleep here again, you honestly could not even give me the room for free, I would still choose airport floor.
- Also Known As:
- Sutton Suites And Extended Stays Hotel
- Sutton Suites And Extended Stays Hotel Seatac
- Extended Stays Seatac
- Seatac Extended Stays
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sutton Suites has overnight, extended stay, park & fly and stay & cruise accommodations. All suite rooms with full kitchen, sofa sleepers, standard amenities. A guest laundry is available, and airport shuttle and continental breakfast are complimentary. The Hong Kong Palace is located on the premises and can deliver to the guest room. Close to Westfield shopping mall and Seattle's tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sutton Suites And Extended Stays reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.