We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and enjoyed the solitude of the area. We were pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of champagne and a card from the hotel which was a very nice touch. That being said, when my daughter called the front desk because she and her husband wanted a bottle of wine delivered to our room, the person at the front desk said it wasn't necessary because they had already given us a bottle of champagne!! My daughter explained that we were going to be there for 4 days and they really wanted to send us a bottle of wine. No amount of convincing accomplished this, as the front desk person was insistent that we did not need another bottle of wine. A fruit plate was suggested by the front desk but my daughter did not want that. Very frustrating for her to want to do something for us and have it shot down by the staff. The rooms were nice - we loved the jacuzzi tub and the hotel was overall quiet. We could hear the people above us, but it was manageable. The furniture in the room was old and showed it, and the 2 chairs in front of the fireplace had plastic cushions which were not very comfortable. The resort was not very full, so I am not sure how it would be in the summer. The restaurant food was very good, but very pricey. Unless you want to drive to Port Townsend, you are very, very limited with restaurants. They do have a happy hour and if you are not too hungry you can take advantage of their reduced drink and appetizer prices. Overall, a good stay, but I do not think we would go back.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel
- The Resort At Port Ludlow Hotel Port Ludlow
- Hotel Port Ludlow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Ludlow Resort is located on the Olympic Peninsula, the gateway to the Olympic National Park and only 90 minutes from Seattle. It consists of a 37 room boutique Inn (each room has a jetted tub, fireplace and comfortable bedding to ensure excellent slumber), an Audubon golf course noted for its views and challenge, in room spa treatments, Farm-to-Table Dining, kayak rentals, a full service 300 slip marina, 22 miles of maintained trails and distinctive farm tours, Victorian communities and shopping nearby. A perfect setting for a retreat - whether personal or for business equally charming in season or off. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Resort at Port Ludlow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.