My husband & I have gone to the Blackbird Lodge several times now; both times in November. We usually book Sunday to Wednesday, so we don't deal with the typical weekend crowds. Town is easy to navigate by foot. Parking is free (lot or street-side). There's often discount coupons to use for local restaurants. We like the complimentary breakfast. It's nothing fancy - make-yourself waffles, fruit cups, juice & coffee. But if you bring your own bacon or sausage, you're golden!
The views are gorgeous, too! BIG unit!! Quiet area of town during the week. Small frig. None of units have stove, but we did OK on the cook-top. Large King size bed in 1 BR. Mattress a bit firm. LOTS of pillows!! Lovely decor & very cozy feeling.
NOTE: Management is "young", but desk staff is helpful. We had an issue with the hot tub in our unit & Management wasn't too professional about it all. Put a bit of a damper on the last night of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- The Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Hotel Leavenworth
- Blackbird Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blackbird Lodge is a small, European-style lodge that features large studios and one-bedroom suites. These accommodations have gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, private river-view decks in some units, and warm hospitality throughout. Guests in the river-view units enjoy unobstructed views of the Wenatchee River and the Cascade Mountains. Located one block from the many restaurants, art galleries, gift shops and festivals of Leavenworth, 130 miles northeast of Seattle on the sunny Eastern slope of the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Blackbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.