Have stayed in Leavenworth many times and at all different types of accommodations. We have ended up eating almost every meal here because the food is so incredible. This time we decided to stay as well since we were already spending so much time here. It was a winter wonderland and we had a blast pulling our little kids around the property on sleds. They loved the alcove beds. I don't think they have rooms with separate bedrooms however, which may be the only downside when you have little kids who go to bed at 7pm and you are up til 10pm. Also, would be nice to have a mini fridge. We had nowhere to keep milk for our baby so just ended up putting it outside in the snow. Appreciated the tranquility and how the resort is designed to be a part of nature. Will definitely be staying, and eating here again.
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.