This hotel is perfect for families like ours who are going to be spending a couple days at the historic park. The location is extremely convenient, right next to the visitor's center, and a short shuttle bus ride away from all there is to see and do in Colonial Williamsburg. Our package included passes to the park and breakfast, which was a good value.
Breakfast was adequate -- yogurt, cereal, mini-muffins, juice, that sort of thing. Overrun with school groups. The outside patio was a good idea, but the air compressor on the side of the building made what could be lovely almost intolerably noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Motor Inn set amid landscaped grounds, adjacent to the historic area; near Amtrak station; 17 miles from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.