The one-bedroom condo is very small. The property was renovated from a hotel into condos, so ours was just two hotel rooms combined. This gives an awkward layout to the floorplan and placement of doors and light switches. The furniture and decor are first-rate. Didn't have much interaction with the staff, so I can't really comment on them. The desk clerks I spoke with were pleasant enough but not particulary helpful. The location of the property is very convenient to all the popular attractions and some good eating places (The Seafare & Plaza Azteca). There is a nicely equipped fitness room on the lower level with a scale so you can keep on eye on the lbs from all the good eating.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Hotel Williamsburg
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg Hotel
- Williamsburg Westgate Historic Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate Historic Williamsburg is located within a six-mile radius of attractions including Busch Gardens, shopping areas and restaurants. Close to the Historic Area, you can take a walk back in time and explore the 18th century. Go for a walking tour during the day, and then ride in a horse-drawn carriage at night. Westgate Historic Williamsburg offers comfortable, economical lodging and accommodations. The resort features include an outdoor pool, hot tub, exercise and game room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Westgate Historic Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.