We stayed one night here during 'off-season', and found it to be a nice, clean, chain hotel. The location is superb. Out out main floor patio door was the boardwalk and beach with great views of the ships approaching Chesapeake Bay and Norfolk Naval Base.In the morning we were greeted by a lovely sunrise and dolphins on the ocean. Lots of choices for eating, try Tautog's a great restaurant a few blocks away. Their 'She-crab Soup' may be the best bowl of soup I've ever eaten.
We would definitely stay at this Econo Lodge again!
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge On The Ocean Hotel
- Econolodge Virginia Beach
- Econo Lodge Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach Econo Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.