When we leave SC home for our northern home, this Inn is exactly 8 hours (unless you have a traffic jam on 77 or 81.) but we adjust for a nice lunch and a few rest stops, to arrive about 6PM. This particular Days Inn is off exit 217. We always look forward to reaching this Days Inn because we can count on getting a very nice room where we can walk outside. The rooms are always clean, bedding and linens great, lots of pillows, and typically friendly guests. There is a Subway just across the little road to eat outside in nice weather, or go into town for dinner if you prefer. The area is private. Front desk people lovely. Not easy to come buy on this route. I am very fussy, and feel comfortable staying here. Now if I could only find decent accommodations in NC around Statesville for the trip north to south.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel
- Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs Hotel Staunton
- Days Inn Staunton
- Staunton Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy Access to I-81 and I-64 with Ample Truck Parking Whether visiting for business or pleasure, Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs hotel, off Interstates 64 and 81 and near the Blue Ridge Mountains and Shenandoah Valley, offers great rates and attentive service. Receive a warm welcome from our staff, then awake to a free USA Today and free Daybreak continental breakfast, complete with hot items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Staunton / Mint Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.