we stayed at this hotel oct 2011,after first booking the indalo hotel, we had a call the week before our holiday to say the indalo was closing early so we had been transferd to the oasis tropical. having read some of the reviews we were a little concerned,but believe me there was no need on arrival we were quickly booked in by friendly staff.we had a lovely room on the pool side and could see the lovely beach from our balcony the hotel is rated a four star and thats exactly what is. we really enjoyed our stay,lovely rooms , food was lovely, and i would recommend to others, my only complaint would be that the dinning room was very hectic, i should imagine in peak season it would be a down side, having said that it very well organised by staff.so dont believe the moaners that say its not a four star.
- Also Known As:
- Best Oasis Tropical Mojacar
- Best Oasis Tropical Hotel Mojacar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis Tropical Hotel is located just in front of the sea, in the sunny village of Mojácar, only a few metres from a golf course. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, satellite TV, security door lock, telephone, fridge, heating, air conditioning and optional safedeposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, children’s area, kid’s club, garden, snackbar, gym and an indoor swimming pool in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Best Oasis Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.