Enjoyed our stay very much. The inn is lovely. We were skiing Mount Snow and really enjoyed staying in Wilmington instead of on "the strip" along route 100. The staff was super friendly and our room was very comfortable- loved the fireplace. Dinner was amazing from the appetizers through to the desserts. I look forward to staying here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel
- The Wilmington Inn & Tavern Hotel Wilmington
- The Wilmington Inn And Tavern
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 1894 main house with an attached carriage house. Located on a knoll at the edge of the village.Main building has 4 rooms, a large suite,fireplaced living room,Lincoln library,pub,and fireplaced dining room that is also open to the public.Carriage house has 3 rooms and a suite.Guest rooms decorated individually -antiques,country furnishings,and a splash of the owner's travels.All rooms have private bath some with whirlpool tubs and gas fireplaces.Full breakfast is included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Wilmington Inn & Tavern reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.