We booked a cabin after reading about it on a dogfriendly.com Internet site. Very nice cabins and trail network for hours of dog walks. Is great to have other dogs on site for interaction and the resident dogs even join in on walks. Only certain cabins are dog friendly so if you're not a dog lover, don't worry, there are only a few around. Friendly staff and local small town full of good people. Will be booking our second trip in a matter on months!
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel
- Sterling Ridge Inn And Log Cabins
- Sterling Ridge Inn & Log Cabins Hotel Jeffersonville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sterling Ridge Resort is located on a scenic back road with stunning vistas of Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak, and Smugglers Notch, a mountain road pass connecting Jeffersonville to Stowe village. Our log cabin lodging is a romantic getaway for honeymooners and the perfect setting for family vacations and reunions. Sterling Ridge's rental cabins, nestled in the woods, have fireplaces, jacuzzis, and full kitchens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sterling Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.