I'd first heard about the Seven Wives Inn 14 years ago, and even though I travel to St. George frequently I'd never visited because I didn't consider myself a bed-&-breakfast person. If you don't, trust me when I say the Seven Wives Inn is different.
We stayed in the Ada cottage, which is detached from the rest of the property. It's the only room that accommodates pets, and it sits back from the street and is ultra-quiet. Just a little ambient noise, that's all. The cottage is clearly somewhere in its second century, but everything inside is modern. Bathroom is spacious, Wi-Fi is fast, and there's also a microwave and a mini-fridge. Vanessa, the innkeeper, acts as though she's been waiting her whole life to take care of you. Also, the Inn is a couple of blocks from the heart of downtown St. George. I can't say enough about this place.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Wives Hotel St. George
- 7 Wives Inn
- Seven Wives Hotel
- Seven Wives Inn St. George, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Wives Inn is a professional establishment perfect for all travelers. Located in downtown St. George, the Inn consists of two large Victorian homes and a private cottage containing 13 different guest rooms. All rooms offer private baths, Cable TV, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries & a full gourmet breakfast. Wi-Fi available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Seven Wives Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.