We stayed here on February 18th for only a night. When we checked in we were shown to our suite where our names where on the plaque out front of our private entrance and in our room we had homemade cookies with our names on them. The staff were so nice and helpful and the grounds here were amazing. When we went to dinner the staff came in and turned down our bed and left us chocolates (only if you want them to). And in the morning we were brought breakfast to our room that was so delicious. It was an amazing visit. We can't wait to come back in the summer and try some fishing and maybe a longer stay.
- Also Known As:
- Johnson Mill Hotel
- Johnson Mill Hotel Midway
- Johnson Mill Bed And Breakfast
- Johnson Mill Bed & Breakfast Midway, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redbook Magazine recently named the Johnson Mill "One of America's 4 most romantic Bed & Breakfasts", and has received the AAA 4 Diamond rating every year since 2002. The renovated Flour Mill sits on 30 pristine acres, its own 4-acre trout pond (paddle boats included), and a 40-foot waterfall that once powered the Old Mill. It's also Utah's only Inn found on the world class, blue ribbon fly fishing Provo River. Utah's most unique and very special destination.The Historic Johnson Mill, built in 1893 is a perfect getaway from the hectic everyday life. The fourteen acre property provides guests with the unique opportunity to enjoy a stroll along the lake at sunset, to picnic in a secluded area along the banks of a picturesque cascading waterfall, to enjoy a snooze in a hammock stretched between two towering trees being lulled to sleep along a gurgling brook, or take a romantic evening canoe ride in the shade of the majestic Mt. Timpanogos (this is not your typical bed and breakfast or place to stay in Utah).The Inn was recently renovated to preserve its historic charm and style and offers a variety of activities to its visitors to Salt Lake City and the surrounding area. Centrally located halfway between Park City and Sundance, your stay at The Mill b&b provides easy access to Deer Valley, Park City, The Canyons and Sundance Ski Resorts claiming the "Greatest Snow on Earth"!Activities Around Johnson Mill:-Fly Fishing-Bird Watching-Skiing-Tubing-Ice Skating-Snowshoeing-Site Seeing ... more less