Firstly as in the title we found this hotel very good. We traveled as a couple in early October. On arrival the hotel is quite impressive and the lift down covers the bases for all types of accessibility.
The first room we were allocated in the annex had small flies on the walls and around the air conditioning unit. A quick call to reception and we were offered a room in the main hotel. We have no complaints whatsoever about this room. The views from the hotel are excellent and while there are several comments about the beach the hotel cannot control the weather. The food was very good and always had a good choice. We were all inclusive and it was good to see that branded spirits were used and that San Miguel was the beer of choice. The sunbed situation was not a problem even though the sun only covered two thirds of the pool area. I would think that in the height of summer this would be a big problem. We felt that entertainment was very poor but it didn't bother us too much. Overall very enjoyable, I would recommend either early or late in the season for couples.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel d`Or Jardin De Playa Hotel Santa Ponsa
- Aparthotel d`Or Jardin De Playa Hotel
- Jardin De Playa
- Jardin De Playa Santa Ponsa
- Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Fergus Style Cala Blanca Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.