Stayed here three nights in April 2012. This is a very nice business hotel with clean rooms and a comfortable bed. The location makes access to all major highways a snap and the price was right. Quite a few fantastic Japanese and Chinese restaurants are within easy walking distance, as is a Denny's.
The only complaint is that the pool was closed for renovation. However, the front desk manager did offer a pass to the local 24-hour fitness that had a pool, so I thought that a fair tradeoff.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt Hotel Houston
- Hilton Houston
- Houston Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on West Sam Houston Parkway South in Houston, Texas, our hotel provides convenient access to Beltway 8, Highway 59 and Interstates 10 and 45. Drive about 30 minutes to Houston Intercontinental or William P. Hobby airports.Unwind in the Pavilion Lounge with a drink or in the fitness center with a workout. We offer dinner at the Great American Grill®, evening room service and quick meals from the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Houston Westbelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.