Arrived after a fabulous weeks cruise on the Oasis of the Seas,expectations were high. check in not til 3pm but very pleasant porter stored our cases for us. Guest relations, young chap, advised us on best shopping areas and what bus to get and from where, even offered to take me to the bus stop. Went away quite happily.
room- view was amazing, room a good size, in desperate need of a good clean, sand and dust everywhere, carpet dirty. no safe, no waste paper bin, no hairdryer, no toilet roll holder. coffee making facility only included one cup, had mine then husband had to wash it out for his! Beds were clean, woke up early with the noise from room next door, ?honeymooners!
Plenty of clean towels, shower was fixed but plenty hot water.
enjoyed the location, lovely beach, easy access to where we wanted to go by bus, diners and restaurants within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel
- Sole On The Ocean Hotel Sunny Isles Beach
- Sole On The Ocean Sunny Isles Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sole On The Ocean, Sunny Isles Beach is located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Our Ocean Front Boutique Resort & Spa offers luxury guest rooms and suites with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean. Amenities include Alba lounge & bar, swimming-pool, gym, sauna & steam room, room service, valet parking, meeting space and umbrellas & lounge chairs to catch a nice tan on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Olotels, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sole on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.