A friend and I booked a two night stay at the SpringHill Suites, but we decided to take a chance on Priceline to see if we could save a few bucks. The Chattanoogan accepted our bid, and from that point on we were suprised and amazed at pretty much everything about our stay. The staff was extremely helpful and they volunteered a wealth of extra information when asked a question. The facility was decorated very well, and the rooms were spotless. I am allergic to down and when I noticed there were down pillows I was ready to call down to the front desk to ask for a down alternative pillow, but then I found two down alternative pillows already in the closet! The best surprise came when we visited hotel restarant, the Broad Street Grille. We did the lunch buffet one day and the breakfast buffet the next day, and I can say it was the best hotel restaurant I have ever been to. Not only was the food delicious, but everything tasted extremely fresh and was obviously made from scratch. I made a point to give my compliments to the chef.
All in all, it was a fantastic stay for the right price. The next time we visit Chattanooga, we will stay at The Chattanoogan!
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.