We rented a 3 BR executive cabin at Palmer Gulch Resort. Pricey but our 3 adult children and their families could all stay in same cabin with us. Because of large yard, fire pit and large deck, our cabin was the place our family group gathered. One night I cooked for 44 family members all staying at the resort. The kitchen wasn't as equipped as it should have been but we made do. I also disliked not having fresh towel service because with so many extended family visitors, including other people's kids bathing in our cabin, we ran out of towels. I drove to the Lodge and complained and they gave me add'l towels on the spot. They should have for the price we paid. The activities provided for kids are great. The adults in our group loved the furnished wood for the fire pit and we had s'mores every night. The restaurant food was good. We were too busy with our family group to use much of the facility but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and being with our family group.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Palmer Gulch Hotel Hill City
- The Lodge At Palmer Gulch Hotel
- Hotel At Palmer Gulch
- At Palmer Gulch Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether exploring the spectacular views of Mount Rushmore National Park, hiking through Custer State Park, climbing Harney Peak, or enjoying the day at Sylvan Lake, the Lodge at Palmer Gulch mixes the adventure and relaxation of the outdoors with the convenience of resort style accommodations:∙ 62 lodge rooms∙ 20 full-service private cabins∙ 10 row cabin duplex rooms∙ 6 executive lodges∙ 3 meeting facilities. We also offer fine dining, shopping, and family friendly itineraries! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The Lodge at Palmer Gulch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.