I'll start off with the positive: Pools were nice and clean. Bar was good. Friendly bartender. Beautiful beach front. Breakfast was good. Servers very nice.
Negative: We stayed in a efficiency apartment. Upon arrival around 7 in the evening after driving 10 hours we were plenty tired and looking forward to a relaxing evening. Entering our room we were disappointed right off the bat. Stained carpet, very dated furniture, gross bathroom. I wouldn't dare walk barefoot in there! We found peanut shells under a table! We stayed the 2 nights we booked since it would have been difficult to find another place to stay. We will never go back there.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Hotel
- Bluewater Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bluewater Myrtle Beach
- Blue Water Resort Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluewater Resort is located in the heart of the South Strand section of Myrtle Beach. Our property is comprised of 3 buildings; our main oceanfront building with 15 floors, and two buildings (referred to as villas) directly across the street with 4 floors each. Guests have full access to amenitites in either building, including 4 outdoor pools, 1 indoor/outdoor pool and 5 jacuzzis. All rooms at the Bluewater Resort feature kitchens and private balconies. Choose from studios, 1 or 2 bedroom condos, and enjoy our full service restaurant, and popular beach bar in season. Don't forget to try one of our famous "Bluewater Bruisers", our refreshing signature cocktail! In close proximity to the airport, fine dining, shopping, and movies at Market Commons, the family friendly Bluewater Resort will quickly become your preferred home-away-from-home for years to come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Bluewater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.