The Phoenix was offering a great deal for two nights, dinner and breakfasts so we came an hour down from Asheville to get away for our 44th wedding anniversary. We were so pleasantly surprised by the charm of the hotel. There is an inner court with a nice pool surrounded by trees and flowers that we passed through on the way to the front desk and the restaurant. So... we swam alot. Every dish at dinner was served with a scruptious sauce and we ate in a quiet, comfortable panneled room. The staff was very helpful with our requests - like they helped us to have dessert and coffee by the pool so we could watch the moon. This is an old style motel/hotel with lots going for it.
- Also Known As:
- The Phoenix, Greenville`s Hotel
- The Phoenix, Greenville`s Hotel Greenville
- The Phoenix Greenvilles Hotel
- Phoenix Greenvilles Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Phoenix, Greenville's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.