I am new to TripAdvisor or else I would of reviewed this hotel last year. Here we go....Good looking updated building and rooms. Location is good if you don't mind walking a couple blocks to the beach, but I knew that when I made reservations. Plenty of parking front and back of building. Distant view of the ocean if you stay on the west side and second floor or above. Nice clean comfortable room, but noisy! You could hear people above you, both sides of you and in the hallway. I don't just mean the usual footsteps, but conversations too! If you have a family with small kids, it may not be too bad for you. I hear they have some kid friendly rooms. If you want a super quiet retreat, it's not here. It would not be my first pick to stay at in Lincoln City, but it would not be my last pick either. May go back to try a different room for less noise.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel Lincoln City
- Inn At Wecoma Lincoln City Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Wecoma is conveniently located in the heart of beautiful Lincoln City on the central Oregon Coast, only 6 blocks from 7 miles of pristine sandy beaches. You will find that all the guest rooms and suites to have everything you need for a great Oregon Coast vacation. Every room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker and some feature fireplaces, balconies and distant partial ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.