Four of us stayed here after a Ducks football game. We had a two-bedroom "suite" which was an oddly laid out chunk of an old two-story house. Note: this review is specific to the suite, as we didn't see the interior of any of their standard motel rooms.
We had a kitchen (stove, microwave, refrigerator, sink), one bathroom, a TV/sitting area with table, two chairs, and small sofa, and two bedrooms upstairs (one king, one double). The suite would comfortably sleep five. All three rooms had TVs with cable. Complimentary continental breakfast included cereal, juice, and make-your-own waffles.
The rooms were clean but run down, and there were a few head-bumping overhangs in the stairwell. One in our party claimed to see a mouse running across the floor as we entered the room, but we saw no sign of it again.
I'd rank the suite along with hostels I've stayed in, or old mom & pop motels on the Oregon Coast. The Embassy Suites, it's not.
It was among the cheapest places available on a game day, and for a group of guys looking for a place to crash after a Ducks football game, it was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Eugene Hotel Eugene
- Americas Best Value Inn Eugene Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Value Inn at Eugene, Oregon is a family and pet friendly extended stay hotel, offering deluxe services and features, value packages, and an ideal location near the Fairgrounds, University of Oregon, Hult Center, Downtown, and Eugene Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Eugene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.