We had reservations for Monday and Tuesday nights (7/2 and 3). First, let me say we ended up staying five nights! Due to the heat wave and awful storms, first at home in Columbus, then in Toledo area, our vacation was extremely modified. The hotel was so nice, and the personnel was terrific, that we saw no reason to move on. We visited all the attractions nearby, Zoo, Art Museum, etc. They were great, as was Fort Meigs nearby. More outdoor areas were not feasible, due to temperatures over 100 degrees, and many road closures and no power.
Despite all the problems, we managed to enjoy the hotel, the excellent breakfast bar, and the
hotel employees who are very attentive and helpful The women in the restaurant area, both hostess and waitstaff are exceptional. After one visit, they knew what we wanted to drink, where
we liked to sit, and just were very kind and friendly.
The manager should take note of his good fortune to have so many talented people in his employ. We relaxed, read, slept and forgot about our misfortunes at home for several days.
The decor is good, the pool is great, and there is a nice workout room. After all this, I have only one thing that was not great. I understand they have a full service restaurant, and want
guests to use it. Nevertheless, when I purchase a movie, or am relaxing in the room, I like to
be able to heat water for tea, or make popcorn for a snack. A microwave is pretty much stand
ard in hotel rooms today. No fridge for my insulin means bringing in the big cooler from the car
and using their electricity anyway One can pay ten dollars a day for each... but that is not at all guest friendly. I wish I could give four and one half stars, but must give four. With those two modest items, I would give ten!
Thanks for a great stay!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter Hotel Perrysburg
- Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter Hotel
- Holiday Inn Perrysburg
- Perrysburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will be charmed by the Holiday Inn Perrysburg-French Quarter, the New Orleans-style hotel complete with kid friendly Holidome and separate conference center. Conveniently located in Perrysburg, OH, you are within minutes of downtown Toledo, Bowling Green and Maumee. Directly off of I-75 and within 1 mile of the Ohio Turnpike, you will spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to Toledo/Perrysburg to do. Get away with your family to our newly renovated New Orleans Styled Holidome. Features include basketball hoop/shooting water fountain in our indoor/outdoor pool, oversized hot tub, sauna, ping pong table, pool table and foosball table, Game room and snack bar. We also feature a seasonal outdoor pool as well as an adults-only pool located in the atrium (may be closed for special functions). We are located within minutes to Levis Commons Shopping Center and Westfield Mall. Catch a Mud Hens game at Fifth Third Field or take the kids to visit the bears at the Toledo Zoo, both within 10 minutes of the hotel. We have what you need to be productive. In addition to free Wi-Fi access in all guest rooms, we have a separate conference center for you to hold your. Our experienced sales and banquet staff are here to ensure a seamless meeting. For that extra sense of quiet, we offer our adult-only Concierge Floors, complete with a Continental breakfast each morning as well as evening drinks (limit 2) and hors d'oeuvre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.