I used to stay at the Residence Inn down the road but started staying here because the hotel is newer. I found that the rooms are much cleaner and quieter than RI. If you can get a good deal or have a family travelling with you, try to upgrade to a suite. The suite has a sitting area, a fridge, a small sink and a microwave. Also the airconditioner is located in a sitting area instead of next to the bed. I like that arrangement since I am a very light sleeper. There are hot and cold items at breakfast and the food is always fresh. The staff is also very friendly. The exercise room equiment is also in good shape. There are a few places such as Damon's, Ruby Tuesday, McD, Subway, Buffalo Wild Wings, Burger King etc just around the hotel. If you could drive 5-10 minutes down to Mentor Avenue or Route 306, you would have more dining options. It is about 25 miles from downtown Cleveland and 40 miles to the airport. My business takes me to Mentor every 4-5 weeks and have been staying at the place. I have not been disappointed with my room or the service.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor Hotel Mentor
- Hampton Inn And Suites Cleveland-Mentor
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Cleveland in the suburb of Mentor. In addition to the free hot breakfast, fresh Hampton Bed and free high speed internet in every room, our hotel proudly offers the 100% Hampton Guarantee on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Mentor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.