We spent 2 weeks in Villa Tortugas with our children (3 and 6 years old). It was great for the children, they explored the beautiful tropical garden and enjoyed the pool. We had 2 double beds in the room, so it was comfortable for us. The hosts are discret and helpful. We were with the everyday cleaning very satisfied. The place is not at the beach (5 minutes by car), but most of the sights (Tulum, Xcaret, Xelha, caves, cenotes) are within 30 minutes and a big supermarket in Puerto Aventuras is 15 minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Tortugas Residence Hotel Akumal
- Villa Tortugas Residence Hotel
- Villa Tortugas Residence Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the tropical oasis known as the Riviera Maya and surrounded by a natural garden of absolute tranquility, an exclusive Residence is waiting for you at Villas Tortugas Residence.RELAXATION, SUN, SEA, ALONG WITH DECADES OF HISTORY ARE WAITING TO BE EXPLORED...Denis and Silvia’s personal Italian welcome will make your stay in Villa Tortugas a wonderful experience. Thanks to their personal suggestions and local knowledge, they will help you to plan your holiday by assisting with everything from renting a car to reserving your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, HostelBookers, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Tortugas Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.