The staff were very friendly, and I really appreciated the call from the front desk about 15 minutes after we checked in, to see if everything in the room was okay. I've never had anyone do that before! It was an easy location to find, but unfortunately it (as well as most hotels in North Battleford, it seems) is located very close to a railway track. The first night we were there I was awakened four times by the train blasting its whistle as it came through town (after 1:00 am). The room was clean and comfortable and the high speed internet connection worked perfectly. But I don't feel that I got a good rest while I was there. The motel is currently under construction, they're adding a new multi-storey section at the rear. Perhaps the new rooms will be quieter. I guess I tend to be a light sleeper since my travel companion slept very well and didn't hear a thing!
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 North Battleford Hotel North Battleford
- Super 8 North Battleford Hotel
- Super Eight North Battleford
- North Battleford Super Eight
- North Battleford Super 8
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 North Battleford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.