We went to Grifid Arabella this year in june (11-18) and we liked it very much.Everything was great : the room,the food,the animation team,the beach,etc.Their private beach is 10 minutes of walking from the hotel,but we liked to make some movement.There are some agenties that includes in the holiday price the transportation from the hotel to the beach.We had only the price of parking and umbrella and lounge chairs included.
So we recommend this hotel especially to young families with kids.We will come back next year and we want to stay longer.
- Also Known As:
- Grifid Hotel Golden Sands
- Grifid Resort All Inclusive Arabella
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grifid Arabella Hotel is situated in the heart of Golden Sands, only a few yards from the half mile-long sandy beach. You can benefit from the extensive all-inclusive offer.The Ultra all-inclusive offer includes breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets as well as afternoon snacks and pastry and a wide choice of alternative dining options at 3 restaurants. They serve Bulgarian, Italian or Asian cuisine.There is a professional animation team at the hotel. You can also unwind at the Grifid Arabella spa center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Grifid Hotel Arabella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.